Day trip takes you to Hustai national park, you will enjoy watch the Takhi wild horses and wildlife from this trip. Please get the brief introduction from Hustai National Park. This beautiful park is located in 110 km southwest of Ulaanbaatar city. Hustai was protected as a national park in 1993. It covers 50,000 hectares area and national park was known as the area of Mongolian wild horses Takhi. The Takhi is the last surviving ancestor of the modern Mongolian horses. Also known as Przewalski’s wild horse, the species once roamed the steppe of Central Asia and Europe, but since 1968 it has been extinct in the wild. The Takhi re-introduction project is one part of a world-wide initiative to return the highly endangered species to its Mongolian homeland. Now there are 380 populations have been breeding in this area. Takhi is now only true wild horse left in the World.
Hustai National park, Wild horses, Wildlife, Wild animals.
Day 1 Hustai National Park
- Meet us at your hotel.
- Travel to Hustai national park and arrive at park.
- We visit at information center and watch documents of wild horses
- Have lunch.
- Visit at park.
- Watch the Takhi wild horses and other wildlife.
- Hiking in the park.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to accommodation.
2 person US$ 110 per person.
3 -5 person US$ 85 per person.
- English speaking tour guide.
- National parks fees / site seeing/
- Travel insurance.
- Personal items.